HELLO, WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Muhammet, I am Turkish. I live in İSTANBUL. I graduated from Marmara University,İSTANBUL, French Teaching Department in 2010. I graduated from high school with a good score from the English language department. I have been working as a French, Turkish and English translator and teacher for 13 years. I am also a Turkish teacher to foreigners certified by Ankara University TÖMER (Teaching Turkish as a Foreign Language). I speak very fluently English, French and B1 level Arabic. In 2010, I went to Tunisia for my master degree studies. I attended postgraduate courses in French Language and Literature at Tunisia's prestigious Manouba University for two years. During my time there, I worked as a Turkish, French and English interpreter in many different meetings and also taught French to Turks and Turkish to Tunisians. I am currently translating and teaching in English, French and Turkish.

I have completed over 7000 hours of online and in-person classes so far. I worked as a Turkish, French and English teacher in Turkey and Tunisia. I think that graduating from a university's language education department is a very important plus in order to work as a translator and teach a language, because I believe that it is very important to know what steps to follow when teaching a foreign language, not to disrupt the motivation of the learner, and to give the information in a balanced way by putting it into practice. I am very experienced in teaching Turkish to foreign students and teaching French and English to Turks in some language teaching institutions in Turkey and abroad, including the Military Academy, Berlitz Ankara and some embassy officers. I also taught English and French to secondary and high school students in some colleges in Ankara. Currently, I work as a translator in English, French and Turkish, and I also give online and face-to-face Turkish, English and French lessons to all age groups and levels.

In my opinion, every Turkish instructor should explain the grammatical rules of Turkish very well because Turkish has a completely different structure from other European languages and English. Most of my students who are A1-A2 or more advanced level and start taking lessons with me say to me, "No teacher explained this usage in this way, so I understand it now, I knew it was like this." I can speak French and English fluently and I can also make comparisons between Turkish, English, French and Arabic, which gives me an effective teaching style. If students request me, I can give lessons just to improve their listening, speaking or reading skills. I also encourage my students to apply what they have learned by giving them homework to complete and evaluate.

I think teaching a language is like raising a baby. While teaching, I try to develop all language skills by paying attention to what I teach and when to give detail appropriate to my students' level. I always check my students' understanding before introducing other new grammar topics, so I try to provide very well tiered teaching.

- I am a professional, dynamic and flexible translator and teacher. I am a friendly, patient, organized, adaptable person and I have only one goal: to provide quality service to my interlocutors in all my work!

- I speak French, English and Arabic (at B1 level) and can make comparisons between these three languages, which gives me assurance of effective language translation and teaching. I'm currently trying to learn German.

- I know Turkish, French and English grammar very well. I can also speak Arabic at a good level. I have been studying languages since high school.

- Reading and visiting new places are some of my favorite hobbies. My hobbies include riding motorcycles and walking in nature.

- I am married and I have a 6-year-old child.

- I love my job and enjoy spending time with my students.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar